As the Head of Marketing you have the mission to lead the organisation’s transformation to become customer-centric and efficient. You will shape and communicate the company’s purpose and mission across multiple countries, collaborating with teams and agencies to achieve revenue growth. Daily tasks will include overseeing product marketing internationally, including strategy, messaging, community building, and positioning. The Head of Marketing guides a diverse team, fosters a data-driven culture, and manages the marketing budget to optimise customer acquisition costs and align with stakeholders to drive campaign ROI.
- Lead continuous improvement towards an efficient customer-centric organisation by shaping and communicating the company purpose and mission in all marketing plans globally.
- Partner with Sales, Design/Brand, PR, Product Management teams, and external agencies to achieve ambitious revenue growth goals and join the extended leadership team.
- Own and lead international product marketing efforts, including go-to-market strategy, messaging, community building, and positioning.
- Guide the marketing team in Performance Marketing, Website/SEO, Reporting, Content/Strategy, Brand Marketing, and CRM to deliver on overall marketing strategy and goals.
- Foster a result-oriented culture, encouraging experimentation and data-driven decision making.
- Manage the multi-country marketing budget, optimize Customer Acquisition Cost based on KPIs, and continuously optimize marketing activities.
- Regularly align with top management and key stakeholders (e.g., sales team, Trade Marketing, Real Estate) on strategy and priorities, leveraging campaign ROI reports.
- 10+ years of relevant B2C (must have) and B2B Marketing experience in strategic and operational marketing
- Strong background in Performance Marketing and prior experience with executing marketing plans in B2C markets
- Launching new product campaigns in multi-country sales channels
- Further experience in managing all domains of marketing like Brand Marketing, Content Marketing, CRM and Proposition Marketing
- Consumer first attitude and focus on creating value for our customers
- Solid experience in developing people to find creative solutions to address projects, product lines, markets, campaigns, processes, or customers
- Highly analytical mindset, ability to evaluate complex data structures and to proactively speak out recommended courses of action
- Adapting to continuously changing markets and organization with ease
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills in English
- Enjoy a flexi-time and remote-friendly environment with working from home options across Germany.
- 30 days of vacation, subsidized German language courses, and a contribution to the company pension scheme.
- Benefit from our annual Learning & Development budget for your professional and personal development.
- Grow individually by learning from your highly-skilled and dedicated colleagues through an open, appreciative feedback culture and regular peer-to-peer training.
- For your fitness and work-life balance, we support discounted access to gyms and courses through “EGYM Wellpass”.
- Take advantage of company-wide and regular “Beer O’clock”events organized throughout the year.
- Weekly free lunch at the office, a bright & modern working space only 10 mins from Munich Central Station
- Benefit from corporate discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are the European market leader for smart climate control in the home. Our products, services and technology are internationally recognised for their unmatched compatibility and award-winning elegant design.
Our solutions help to reduce energy consumption for heating and air conditioning in homes. In addition we also have a dedicated sustainability team looking at all aspects from manufacturing of our products to the energy consumption in our office.