Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
The role of the Performance Marketing Manager is to be responsible for the execution and optimisation of marketing communications across the company’s digital channels – PPC, Social, Display – to drive traffic and generate revenue.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of digital marketing channels
- Manage paid media monthly budget
- Develop reports of paid campaigns to provide analysis on campaign performance and ROI.
- Conduct keyword research, audience targeting, ad copywriting, ad creatives, and A/B testing to drive performance
- Work closely with demand gen & design on creating landing pages for paid campaigns that are optimised for conversions
- Collaborate with design to to develop high-quality ad creatives
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and test, learn & implement progressive strategies
- Manage tracking set up and any necessary tech and creative requirements for remarketing and prospecting activities
- Min 2+ years of experience working in digital marketing
- Advanced knowledge of:
- Paid SEM management
- Budget management
- Campaign auditing
- Keyword research
- Proficient user of Google Analytics (GA4)
- Proficient user of Google Ads & Meta Business Manager
- Proactive communication style and strong analytical skills, with experience using data to inform decisions and drive optimisation
- You will have the chance to leave a mark and personally impact a startup.
- Opportunities to learn, experiment and grow are part of the job.
- We are actually doing something that is having a positive impact for the world.
- We offer a competitive salary.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company builds digital tools to track and scale plastic collection in coastal regions around the world. They partners with sustainable consumer brands to finance the collection of ocean-bound plastic with every product they sell.
Job Category: Marketing and Communications
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hybrid